2011년 5월 11일 수요일

3 quotes of inspiration from Chapter 7 - 2011/05/09(Mon.)

▶ "You can make your own destiny by focusing on your goals and working incredibly hard."

▶ "In short, being observant, oen-minded, friendly, and optimistic invites luck your way."

▶ "Making one's own luck is ultimately ablut turning bad situations around and making good situations much better."

댓글 6개:

  1. The second one is same mine :0
    I think it is difficult to practice, is'n it?

    답글삭제
  2. Umm.. Though I was reminded of some exceptions ,this chapter is wholely right in most situations.

    답글삭제
  3. the last one is good.. and all of the sentences are very good to everyone.

    답글삭제
  4. I think, the second quote is the collection of this chapter's subject.
    I love it!

    답글삭제
  5. Yes I choose the second one as well

    Grealy done!

    cheers

    답글삭제